Early Saturday morning, Glee star Cory Monteith was found dead in his Vancouver hotel room of a drug overdose.
It is still unclear as to why Cory was visiting Vancouver, whether it be for work or to visit his family. Monteith’s body was discovered by Fairmont hotel staff around noon on Saturday, having been deceased for a few hours.
The night before his death, Monteith had gone out on hang with some friends and returned early that morning by himself.
Monteith admitted himself into rehab back in April, and made it public that he has struggled drug addiction for most of his life.
He passed away at age 31.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to his friends and family.